UpToDate® provides individuals in groups of 2-10 instant access to the latest evidence-based knowledge whether they are in the exam room, working in their office, or researching questions from home.
For groups of 11 or more, read about our institutional subscription option.
With an increased focus on improving the quality and safety of care while lowering costs, more and more healthcare organizations of all sizes are turning to UpToDate for clinical decision support.
UpToDate group subscriptions offer:
- Access to trusted clinical content anytime, from anywhere
- Continuously updated in-depth content spanning 25 specialties
- Ability to earn FREE CME/CE/CPD credit while researching clinical questions*
- Access to our highly rated Mobile Apps
- More than 1,500 patient education topics – available in both English and universal Spanish
Groups of 2-10
UpToDate now offers special pricing and convenient purchasing for 2-10 individuals ordering together as a group.
Group practices of 2-10 individuals can now place their UpToDate subscription orders together online, pay for them in a single transaction, and receive all of the benefits of a personal subscription.