UpToDate for Hospitals, Health Systems, Group Practices, Clinics and Academic Institutions with 11 or more clinicians.
More than 80 research studies confirm that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved outcomes — including reduced lengths of stay, fewer adverse events, and lower mortality. These improvements can translate into significant savings for institutions like yours, making UpToDate one of the most cost-effective approaches for improving healthcare delivery.
With UpToDate at your institution, clinicians will access the best evidence and information at the patient bedside, in their office, or when researching questions from home. With your entire care team referring to the same evidence-based ‘playbook’, you will be better equipped to align care team decisions and reduce unwanted variability in care.
With your institutional subscription, you can:
- bring evidence-based content right into the workflow and your EHR system with links and the UpToDate HL7 Infobutton
- access UpToDate content on-the-go via our mobile apps
- support continued medical education with CME/CE/CPD credit opportunities with every search in UpToDate
- promote shared decision-making with more than 1,500 patient education topics
You can also upgrade to UpToDate® Advanced™ to:
- tailor patient recommendations with UpToDate® Pathways interactive algorithms
- quickly interpret and decide on appropriate next steps for abnormal lab results with Lab Interpretation™
Get Started Today
Other Subscription Options
For medical professionals, students, caregivers/patients, and practices with fewer than 11 clinicians, please visit our subscription options page.
Government and Military hospitals use UpToDate to standardize and improve patient care. We have a team dedicated to helping you choose the right solution. Get information here.